Description: James Swanwick is a Los Angeles-based Australian-American entrepreneur who created the30 Day No Alcohol Challenge to help social drinkers reduce or quit alcohol consumption. Swanwick also co-founded Swanwick Sleep to educate people on the importance of optimal sleep and hosts The James Swanwick Show podcast, where you learn about health, wealth, and relationships.
As seen in Yahoo Health, James has spoken at the Bulletproof Conference, and has written for Thought Catalog, MindBodyGreen, Elite Daily, and Elephant Journal. Also, as a former ESPN SportsCenter anchor and Hollywood celebrity journalist, Swanwick interviewed world leaders like Al Gore, champion athletes, and movie stars like Bradley Cooper.
This episode is brought to you by Safe Catch Elite—the lowest mercury tuna of any brand. Safe Catch is the only brand that tests every fish and is paleo certified. For tuna with amazing purity and amazing taste, go to Safecatch.com/primal and receive 20% off your order!
- What is the effect of alcohol on relationships? [00:03:41]
- What does alcohol do physiologically? [00:09:10]
- What are some tips on how one can socialize without alcohol? [00:09:45]
- How does one deal with the challenge from others to drink? [00:14:22]
- Will people admire the will power it takes to stop drinking? [00:21:20]
- How does drinking inhibit progress in your life? [00:26:05]
- How does alcohol affect our bodily appearance? [00:28:26]
- What is the 30-day challenge? [00:36:52]
- Who is James Swanwick and what else is he involved in? [00:33:09]
- What is James’ diet? [00:38:29]
- You can hear James Swanwick Show on iTunes. [00:41:00]
- Now that James has not had a drink of alcohol since 2010, has he had a hard time resisting? [00:41:21]
- Does sexual enjoyment improve without alcohol? [00:46:43]
- Can one be pleasantly socially active without alcohol? [00:51:21]