WORK WITH ME
Do you have a writing project that you want to complete? Books,TV-Film scripts, articles, speeches, blog posts? Do you want start a podcast or get interviewed on podcasts but have no idea how to present yourself or how to navigate an interview? Do you want to become an engaging public speaker?
More than 80% of Americans want to be writers, and those are just the stats for the USA.
I have been mentoring writers for many years and it is one of my favorite things to do - help people knock it out and get it done. And that’s exactly what you will do with me.
WHY CHOOSE ME AS YOUR COACH?
- Bestselling author.
- Three published books and two more on the way.
- Over 15 years of experience.
- Screenwriter of an award-winning documentary film.
- Several TV-Film scripts.
- Sketch comedy writer for over a decade.
- I am really good at it and I love mentoring writers!
WHAT YOU GET
- 10 one-hour private writing sessions with me over 4 months.
It’s not my style to hard sell you or talk you into anything. I do know that I can take your project from concept to completion. And you also need to put in the work. I offer intensive, one-on-one hand-held support and will help you complete the writing project you have been dreaming about.
Coaching success depends upon the connection between my client and I, so I am happy to speak with you - I offer a 30-minute exploratory call to see if private writing coaching is right for you.
WHAT YOU DON’T NEED
You don’t need to be a professional writer or have perfect mastery of English grammar etc. You just need an idea that you want to execute in writing because it keeps nagging at you and bothering you that you haven’t done it yet. You also need to be committed to doing the work - and I will motivate you the entire way.
WHAT YOU NEED
- Fluent in English
- 18 years of age or older
- Must have an idea for something you want to write and/or speak - that’s all.
- A computer and basic proficiency with Microsoft Word or Apple Pages
- Access to the internet and access to Zoom for occasional live coaching meetings and phone calls.
- A positive attitude, motivation, desire, and commitment.
BOOK YOUR FREE CONSULTATION CALL
Let's start with a free introductory 30-minute call.
Writing coaching success depends upon the connection between my client and I, and our initial consultation is on me. The purpose of the call is:
- To get to know each other and determine whether we have the right chemistry.
- For me to fully understand what your writing project is and what your goals are.
- For you to ask me any questions.
Note that confidentiality and discretion are always guaranteed.BOOK A CALL