Created by Elle Russ, world-renowned thyroid expert and the #1 bestselling author of The Paleo Thyroid Solution. Including extensive tutorials from Gary E. Foresman MD and other health experts.
IN THE ULTIMATE THYROID COURSE YOU WILL LEARN:
- Why the thyroid gland is the master gland and how thyroid hormones work in your body.
- The correct blood tests to diagnose hypothyroidism and how to interpret results (25 lab video examples)
- How to tackle Hashimoto's (autoimmune thyroid disorder)
- How to tackle Reverse T3 issues (Thyroid hormone resistance and T4 to T3 conversion issues).
- How to address digestive and gut issues such as: Constipation, SIBO, leaky gut, candida, and more.
- Detoxification methods for a variety of issues such as: Heavy metals, mold toxicity, plastics, and more.
- A wide variety of specific thyroid hormone dosing protocols to optimally address hypothyroidism with thyroid hormones (Including the use of T4, NDT & T4/T3 combinations, and T3-only)
- How to find a good doctor or help educate your current doctor
- How to lose the insidious fat and weight that was gained from thyroid issues.
- An MD’s perspective on why and how doctors are uninformed and still practicing outdated thyroid protocols (in-depth commentary and tutorials from integrative physician Dr. Gary E. Foresman, MD)
TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR HEALTH
All the tools you need to solve your thyroid issues and achieve vibrant health.
The Ultimate Thyroid Course dispels outdated, conventional thyroid wisdom still practiced by uninformed doctors.
With a comprehensive education on thyroid dysfunction, this course provides the in-depth guidance necessary to solve thyroid issues, achieve vibrant health, and optimize thyroid fat-burning hormone metabolism.
Over 200 million people worldwide and over 25 million Americans have some form of thyroid disease, but 60% are undiagnosed and unaware of their condition.
Undiagnosed or mistreated hypothyroidism can put people at risk for serious conditions, such as: depression, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, type 2 diabetes, insulin resistance, cardiovascular disease, osteoporosis, gynecological issues (infertility, miscarriages, fibroids, PCOS etc.), hormonal imbalances, adrenal fatigue, anemia, and other diseases.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
- Anyone suffering with thyroid issues (Hashimoto's Disease, General Hypothyroidism, Reverse T3 Issues, RAI, Thyroidectomy)
- MD's and health professionals and practitioners who are struggling to effectively treat hypothyroid clients and patients
- Health coaches who desire in-depth knowledge on thyroid issues in order to assist their clients
JOIN ME AND LET'S CONQUER YOUR THYROID ISSUES
I suffered for about 7 years of my life due to undiagnosed and mistreated hypothyroidism - and also Reverse T3 hypothyroidism. Unfortunately, my story is not unique, because like millions of thyroid patients, I was unable to find a doctor or an endocrinologist who was informed enough to fix my hypothyroidism. Most of you can't either. I get it. That's why you are here. I am soooo happy to help you finally solve this!
After two miserable years of being misdiagnosed and undiagnosed, I finally took my health into my own hands and became my own advocate and patient. It was a scary place to be, feeling neglected by the medical community and the more than fifty highly regarded physicians I had spoken to.
If I had trouble finding a doctor to help me in a major international city like Los Angeles, California - I cannot even imagine how hard it would be to go through this ordeal in the smaller towns and cities throughout the United States and elsewhere in the world.
When I decided to reject the dead-end mainstream medical journey I was on, my body and health were deteriorating so rapidly that I spent every day in full-blown misery, riddled with more than thirty hypothyroid symptoms. Trying to start with a clean slate and be open to all possibilities, I ordered my own lab work, and went about FIXING IT MYSELF.
And it worked. It worked phenomenally well.
For a while.
I was hit with a second bout of hypothyroidism in 2011 called Reverse T3—a once rare though increasingly common thyroid issue that most doctors have no idea how to test for or how to fix.
For the second time in ten years, I was on my own again, having to doctor myself back to health.
Once again, I was successful with treating my own Reverse T3 hypothyroidism with T3-Only thyroid hormone replacement.
I have not suffered since.
I SHOULD'NT HAVE HAD TO DO THIS ALONE.
ISN'T THAT WHAT DOCTORS ARE FOR?
I HAD GREAT HEALTH INSURANCE.
I SAW "THE BEST" DOCTORS IN LOS ANGELES.
I SPENT A FORTUNE ON DOCTORS AND SPECIALISTS AND NO ONE COULD HELP ME.
NOT ONE DOCTOR WAS ABLE TO HELP ME.
Millions of you feel the same way because this uninformed doctor problem is happening all over the world. Uninformed doctors are keeping thyroid patients sick and they have no clue how to fix this EASILY CORRECTABLE disease. Honestly, it is a very dumb tragedy.
I ended up doing so much research to prevent this tragedy for other people in the future that I ended up writing the #1 bestselling book The Paleo Thyroid Solution.
To help people even further, I developed an entire course to launch you into a life of vibrant health and well-being, and present you with true hope, encouragement, and a detailed plan to fix your thyroid issues!
I share everything I know with you - along with other experts in the field. This is one of my missions in life...getting you from sickness to health as fast as possible.
IF YOU HAVE NOT FIXED YOUR THYROID ISSUES YET - IT IS LIKELY DUE TO ONE (OR BOTH) OF THESE REASONS:
- You have an uninformed doctor, endocrinologist, or health practitioner who is clueless about how to solve your issues.
- You are uninformed about your disease and therefore cannot help yourself nor help your doctor practice medicine with you in order to fix it (THIS is why you need the course).
Maggie Brown MD
"Elle - you’ve changed my life! I’m an MD with 20 plus years of clinical experience & I just fixed my thyroid problem after listening to you! For years I’ve been taking Levothyroxine. However, I felt miserable - cold, constipated, cranky and tired all the time. My hair kept falling out like crazy. I’ve been on a Paleo-Keto-Carnivore journey for over a year / my ferritin levels are perfect. I couldn’t figure it out until I tested my Free T3 - which was super low! I finally got some T3 & now I am checking ALL of my patients! Thank you so much! I’ve bought your books & give ‘em out like candy! Thank you for being kick-ass!"
HOW I BECAME A THYROID EXPERT
After consulting with over two dozen endocrinologists, internal medicine specialists, and general practice MDs, my thyroid condition was only getting worse - and nothing from doctors resembled a solution, or even hope.
Exasperated and desperate, I took control of my own health and resolved two severe bouts of hypothyroidism on my own – including an acute Reverse T3 problem. Through a devoted paleo/primal lifestyle, intensive personal experimentation, and a radically modified approach to thyroid hormone replacement therapy…I went from fat, foggy, and fatigued – to fit, focused, and full of life!
WHEN THE THYROID IS OFF - EVERYTHING IS OFF
The thyroid is the master gland of the human body. The thyroid gland controls the metabolic rate of every organ in the body, from the production and regulation of sex hormones, adrenal hormones, body temperature, growth development, brain function, and heart rate, to every other element that keeps your body functioning. Inadequate thyroid hormones in the human body will ultimately contribute to a miserable existence, likely rampant with diseases and health problems.
"Just wanted to let you know that I bought your ultimate thyroid course and really enjoyed it. My son was diagnosed with Hashimoto's when he was four years old. They immediately placed him on levothyroxine and have not really done anything to move away from that yet, but now that I have the knowledge - I am looking forward to finally being able to help my son!"
LISTEN TO A CLIP FROM THE COURSE
Listen to an audio clip from Dr. Gary E. Foresman MD's thyroid tutorial - exclusively available in The Ultimate Thyroid Course
HASHIMOTO'S SUCCESS STORY - CARA HAUN
Cara was mistreated with Synthroid (T4-only/Levothyroxine) for hypothyroidism by an uninformed endocrinologist for eight years, and during that time suffered from miscarriages, asthma, a variety of food and other rare allergies—along with weight gain, depression, and severe exhaustion.
THYROID CANCER SURVIVOR - CARRIE FORREST MBA, MPH
After thyroid cancer surgery, Carrie Forrest suffered at the hands of her uninformed endocrinologists until she found Elle Russ' book and Dr. Gary E. Foresman MD. She has been thriving ever since. Carrie is the founder of Clean Eating Kitchen, where she shares easy and nourishing recipes and resources. She is also the host of the Clean Eating for Women podcast, featuring interviews with health experts. Carrie’s work inspires women to take control over their health, with a focus on holistic and natural healing.
LISTEN TO A CLIP FROM THE COURSE
Brad Kearns is a New York Times Bestselling author and a health expert in paleo, ancestral, keto, and carnivore nutrition. Listen to a clip from his in-depth Paleo-Primal-Keto tutorial - exclusively available in The Ultimate Thyroid Course.
"After 14 years of struggling with hypothyroidism and refusing to take thyroid hormone replacemment because I did not understand what my labs were saying and what the meds would actually do, I am finally on the path to an optimized thyroid! I have been dealing with Hashimoto’s Disease since 2008. I started following a primal/paleo diet in 2010 and made great strides in managing my symptoms but I was still hypothyroid (I know now that even though many times my thyroid was technically testing within “normal range”, it wasn’t normal).
The Ultimate Thyroid Course changed everything for me. I am currently on a path to optimization and have so much hope. Aside from that, I am a Primal Health Coach. After completing the course, I posted online about how much I learned from it and was immediately bombarded with messages from other women who are having the same issue and are desperate for help. Because of this course, I get to help myself and so many others now. I cannot say enough good things.
Thank you, Elle Russ, and all the fantastic people you brought in to create this course!"
WHY YOU NEED TO TAKE CHARGE AND EDUCATE YOURSELF
Throughout my thyroid journey I came to realize that no one cares more about your health and wellbeing than you. This is why, in the event that you get diagnosed with a disease or health condition, it is critical to learn all that you can about the topic—because you might be able to help yourself by helping your doctor help you. An alarming number of doctors are uninformed (even thyroid specialists)!
It is called the “practice of medicine” for good reason… science and medicine evolve and change over time but unfortunately, uninformed doctors do not grow and change with it. When you dive deep into whatever is ailing you, often you can learn something that can help your doctor practice medicine with you and move beyond their shallow understanding of a medical topic.
Such is the case with thyroid conditions. There are too many doctors practicing outdated conventional thyroid wisdom, and as a result, hypothyroid patients are still suffering. Some patients lament, “I have been struggling with thyroid issues for 15 years!”
No one should ever struggle for years and years...because EVERY THYROID CONDITION IS FIXABLE.
Anyone struggling with thyroid issues for years is solely the result of being with a doctor who is uninformed about ordering the correct lab work, properly diagnosing and accurately assessing that lab work, and then treating the patient effectively and efficiently. You need to be informed in order to solve hypothyroidism, Hashimoto’s, Reverse T3 issues, post radioactive iodine treatment (RAI), post thyroidectomy (removal of the thyroid gland often due to thyroid cancer), and Graves disease (hyperthyroidism).
If I could go back in time...instead of wasting years suffering and spending thousands of dollars on uninformed doctors who couldn't help me, I wish I had the opportunity to spend a fraction of that money on educating myself. I would have been so much farther ahead and would have spent a lot less time suffering. I am thrilled to offer you the opportunity that I never had, with this in-depth course.
“This course is incredible and I found myself re-watching and re-listening to several modules. The way Elle captures and explains thyroid issues and various solutions is so easy to understand and I have never heard anyone explain this topic so well. The expert tutorials and success stories in the course were valuable and very encouraging. I highly recommend!”
ARE YOU ONE OF THE 200+ MILLION PEOPLE WHO HAVE SYMPTOMS OF THYROID DYSFUNCTION?
I had all but three or four symptoms on the list below. Many symptoms are not visible to others. All too often - doctors, family members, and friends think these symptoms are in one’s head, somehow fabricated by a hypochondriac human mind. These symptoms are not only very real, they are rampant in people suffering from undiagnosed or mistreated hypothyroidism and thyroid disorders.
I was told nothing was wrong with my thyroid by several doctors - when I was seriously hypothyroid. I was misdiagnosed with PCOS, and I was mistreated and under-dosed on thyroid hormones...and other doctor horror stories. I have been HYPOthyroid and also HYPERthyroid so I know what both feel like.
Thankfully, I solved it for myself and then wrote a #1 bestselling book and helped thousands of people around the world do the same. I feel amazing with no hypothyroid symptoms. I have been taking thyroid hormone replacement for 16 years now.
LIST OF SYMPTOMS
• Cold hands/feet and generally being cold regardless of the weather or temperature
• Insidious weight gain
• Inability to lose weight no matter what you do
• Weak arms (Can be general weakness like not being able to hold something heavy for a long time and/or this might manifest as tendonitis or carpal tunnel syndrome.)
• Low energy and stamina
• Serious depression or general malaise (Aside from sadness and despair, hypo-depression sometimes manifests as the feeling of being paralyzed with lack of motivation and being unable to do anything about it, even though you know something is wrong with you. It’s like you just can’t seem to take action to help yourself.)
• Needing a nap every day
• Sluggish reflexes (I became very clumsy and would knock over everything and bump into everything, even though I am an extremely coordinated person in general.)
• Dry cracked skin (On heels, ankles, and sometimes it shows up on the inside edge of an index finger and looks like very dry, scaly, cracked skin.)
• Hair feels like a rubber band when touched or pulled (Yet it breaks easily.)
• Hair loss
• Loss of curliness in curly or wavy hair
• Inability to focus and concentrate (Extremely difficult to read, learn, or sustain mental focus, even while watching a film or a TV show. One has to reread paragraphs in order to retain the information. Someone could be talking to you and you can barely understand what they are saying and/or you instantly forget what they just said.)
• Mixing up words in speech (sort of like dyslexia of the mouth) and difficulty remembering words - not being able to speak properly or get the words out correctly.
• Lower/deeper voice or scratchy/raspy voice/clearing throat often
• Brain fog and forgetfulness
• Menstrual irregularities such as heavy bleeding, constant bleeding, uterine fibroids/polyps, polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), miserable and long-lasting PMS. Miscarriages or infertility
• Unhealthy cholesterol results
• Low body temperature
• Uncomfortable feeling in the throat/neck area (Feeling “choked up,” similar to when you are about to cry or when you feel like you can’t speak in a stressful situation, that “lump in your throat” feeling. Difficulty swallowing, constantly clearing one’s throat, and/ or not wanting clothing to cover or touch the neck.)
• Digestive problems (gas, abdominal bloating)
• Problems at work or the inability to function well at work
• Relationship issues with family/friends, romantic partners, and/ or colleagues, etc.
• Increased or uncontrollable cravings for sugar and carbohydrates
• Allergies (rare allergies are often related to untreated or mistreated Hashimoto’s)
• Messy handwriting (Issues with brain-hand-muscle dexterity can lead to messy handwriting; it feels hard to get the words from your brain through your hand onto the paper.)
• Heart palpitations (Especially when lying down, it feels as though your heart is pumping and thumping loud and strong in your chest and you are “aware” of your heartbeat like never before, and it feels scary. Often related to adrenals and/or low iron.)
• Restless legs, uncontrollable compulsion to continually readjust one’s legs (Feels like you cannot find a comfortable position)
• Swelling and inflammation
• Puffy eyes and face upon waking, and a general feeling of overall puffiness and bloat
• Myxedema (Swelling of the skin and underlying tissues is typical of patients hypothyroidism. Discoverable by visual assessment and not being able to pinch a miniscule bit of skin on the outside of your arms, near your shoulders. Instead one is only able to pinch a thick, large portion of skin.)
• Stomach fat and a growing “tire” around your waist (thyroid and adrenal related)
• Constant thirst - and water won’t quench it
• Feeling as if something wrong is happening to your brain, as if you are getting “dumb” and losing your cognitive abilities
• Anxiety attacks
If you are suffering from any of these hypothyroid symptoms - you owe it to yourself and your future to get educated and start taking charge of your own health journey.
"I just wanted to thank you on this amazing course, The thyroid course is so incredible, full of excellent information and life-changing! The way you go through so many lab examples really helped me to realize how thyroid is supposed to function. I am also very thankful for your conversations with Dr. Foresman - he is so knowledgeable!"
WHAT YOU GET IN THE ULTIMATE THYROID COURSE...
23 modules and over 30 hours of content.
The most comprehensive thyroid course on the planet!
“Elle explained all of the numbers better than anyone else. Oh wait!...She is the ONLY ONE who has ever explained the numbers and the differences between T3, T4, Reverse T3, etc. I broke down crying today thinking about my past 20+ years and realizing how many of them were actually affected by undiagnosed thyroid issues. Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge Elle!”
HOW IS THE COURSE DIFFERENT FROM MY BOOK?
While I shared as much as I could in my book, it was limited to a few hundred pages - offering a virtual course gave me unlimited room to delve into the nuances of thyroid disorders and provide hours of tutorials on treatment protocols, and more.
Feel free to buy a copy of my book prior to investing in the course
Osvaldo Villarreal MD
"I first learned about you on the Carnivore MD podcast and you dropped some serious knowledge. I listened to those two podcasts about 10 times and wrote notes. I am sorry we doctors jacked you up but you are helping so many people now. I have listened to you on other podcasts as well and bought your book. Whenever I meet someone with a thyroid issue, I tell them to get your book. I tell them you are not a doctor but you sure as hell know more than most doctors - including me! I am a Pediatrician but some parents are making appointments to see me because their doctors are failing them. Don't worry...I won’t be a dumbass doctor :-)"
"Elle is just great at articulating and explaining - enough for a child or an adult to take in the information she gives. I will probably be going over the information this great teacher has to offer in this course a few times."
What if I don't like the course? Can I get a refund?
What happens after I purchase the course? How do I gain access?
I am still unsure - where can I learn more?
What does lifetime access mean?
Can you guarantee results?
Do I have to become Paleo ?
Terms & Conditions
DO YOU HAVE A DOCTOR WHO FREAKS OUT ABOUT A SUPRESSED TSH?
In The Ultimate Thyroid Course you will learn that a lot of patients on NDT, T4/T3 Combinations, or T3-only have doctors who see a suppressed TSH on labs and freak out and immediately reduce the patients dose. This is one of the biggest issues with uninformed doctors. A fully suppressed TSH often looks like a value of 0.01 on a TSH blood result.
Below is an excerpt from a Q&A in my book with Dr. Gary E. Foresman MD regarding a SUPPRESSED TSH. Above is an audio explanation from Dr. Foresman. I cannot even count the amount of times I have had to cut & paste the below section into emails, social media posts, etc., because it is one of the biggest failures of uninformed doctors and keeps patients sick.
The below commentary from Gary E. Foresman MD applies to patients on a T4/T3 combo like compounded, synthetic, or Natural Desiccated Thyroid (NDT), or patients on T3-only. The following is NOT APPLICABLE for people who only take T4-only (levothyroxine) as thyroid hormone replacement.
“Studies from decades and decades ago indicated that a suppressed TSH might be an issue. What they used to do more than twenty-five years ago was give high doses of Synthroid (T4) to patients with the intention of suppressing their TSHs in order to shrink thyroid gland nodules. A very bad, outdated protocol that doctors no longer practice. At the time, they used such high doses of T4 that they were making some people chronically hyperthyroid and of course were seeing bone loss, arrhythmias, etc. The medical community stopped implementing that practice because of those outcomes. But unfortunately, as a result of that antiquated practice, there are still doctors who think that a suppressed TSH is dangerous to the patient.
All of the studies in the last few decades indicate that TSH suppression has no association with some of those feared results, like osteoporosis. Interestingly enough, my patients with the lowest TSH values have the best bone density scores. I have had patients move to another state, and their new doctor refuses to prescribe desiccated or compounded. And as soon as the doctor sees a suppressed TSH, the doctor freaks out and lowers the patient’s thyroid medication.
It’s an antiquated belief system based upon decades-old history of using suppressive thyroid hormone to shrink thyroid nodules. As a result, doctors are still afraid of suppressing TSH, even though the literature has shown for decades now that you can suppress the TSH with no metabolic consequences whatsoever. A suppressed TSH does not lead to heart failure, it does not lead to arrhythmia, and it does not cause osteoporosis." - Gary E. Foresman, MD
"I absolutely love Elle’s course. It is so thorough and easy to understand. It is taking me longer that it should to finish because I keep going back to re-listen. There is so much info! Thank you Elle for being such an amazing voice for all those who suffer with thyroid disease. You are the best!"
Read More Praise & Testimonials
Elle has received so much praise over the past decade. Click the button below to read what people have to say about Elle's expertise on thyroid health!Click Here For More Testimonials & Praise
Subscribe To My Newsletter!
I send out emails once a week with new mindset & health articles + offers
I don't do spam and will never sell your information, ever.