STOP FEELING FAT, FOGGY, and FATIGUED at the hands of uninformed doctors - reclaim your health!
From Elle Russ, the #1 bestselling author of The Paleo Thyroid Solution and world-renowned thyroid expert. Plus, in-depth tutorials from Gary E. Foresman MD
Hypothyroidism - Hashimoto's Disease - Reverse T3 - RAI - Thyroidectomy - Adrenal Fatigue & more!
IN THE ULTIMATE THYROID COURSE YOU WILL LEARN:
- Why the thyroid gland is the master gland and how thyroid hormones work in your body.
- The correct blood tests to diagnose hypothyroidism and how to interpret results (25 lab video examples)
- How to tackle Hashimoto's (autoimmune thyroid disorder)
- How to tackle Reverse T3 issues (Thyroid hormone resistance and T4 to T3 conversion issues).
- How to address digestive and gut issues such as: Constipation, SIBO, leaky gut, candida, and more.
- Detoxification methods for a variety of issues such as: Heavy metals, mold toxicity, plastics, and more.
- A wide variety of specific thyroid hormone dosing protocols to optimally address hypothyroidism with thyroid hormones (Including the use of T4, NDT & T4/T3 combinations, and T3-only)
- How to find a good doctor or help educate your current doctor
- How to lose the insidious fat and weight that was gained from thyroid issues.
- An MD’s perspective on why and how doctors are uninformed and still practicing outdated thyroid protocols (in-depth commentary and tutorials from integrative physician Dr. Gary E. Foresman, MD)
TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR HEALTH
All the tools you need to solve your thyroid issues and achieve vibrant health.
The Ultimate Thyroid Course dispels outdated, conventional thyroid wisdom still practiced by uninformed doctors.
With a comprehensive education on thyroid dysfunction, this course provides the in-depth guidance necessary to solve thyroid issues, achieve vibrant health, and optimize thyroid fat-burning hormone metabolism.
Over 200 million people worldwide and over 25 million Americans have some form of thyroid disease, but 60% are undiagnosed and unaware of their condition.
Undiagnosed or mistreated hypothyroidism can put people at risk for serious conditions, such as: depression, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, type 2 diabetes, insulin resistance, cardiovascular disease, osteoporosis, gynecological issues (infertility, miscarriages, fibroids, PCOS etc.), hormonal imbalances, adrenal fatigue, anemia, and other diseases.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
- Anyone suffering with thyroid issues (Hashimoto's Disease, General Hypothyroidism, Reverse T3 Issues, RAI, Thyroidectomy)
- Medical health professionals and practitioners who are struggling to effectively help hypothyroid clients and patients
- Health coaches who desire in-depth knowledge on thyroid issues in order to assist their clients
JOIN ME AND LET'S CONQUER YOUR THYROID ISSUES
I suffered for about 7 years of my life due to undiagnosed/ mistreated hypothyroidism and also Reverse T3 hypothyroidism. Unfortunately, my story is not unique, because like millions of thyroid patients, I was unable to find a doctor or an endocrinologist who was informed enough to fix my hypothyroidism. Most of you can't either. I get it. That's why you are here. I am soooo happy to help you finally solve this!
After two miserable years of being misdiagnosed and undiagnosed, I finally took my health into my own hands and became my own advocate and patient. It was a scary place to be, feeling neglected by the medical community and the more than fifty highly regarded physicians I had spoken to.
If I had trouble finding a doctor to help me in a major international city like Los Angeles, California - I cannot even imagine how hard it would be to go through this ordeal in the smaller towns and cities throughout the United States and elsewhere in the world.
When I decided to reject the dead-end mainstream medical journey I was on, my body and health were deteriorating so rapidly that I spent every day in full-blown misery, riddled with more than thirty hypothyroid symptoms. Trying to start with a clean slate and be open to all possibilities, I ordered my own lab work, and went about FIXING IT MYSELF.
And it worked. It worked phenomenally well.
For a while.
I was hit with a second bout of hypothyroidism in 2011 called Reverse T3—a once rare though increasingly common thyroid issue that most doctors have no idea how to test for or how to fix.
For the second time in ten years, I was on my own again, having to doctor myself back to health.
Once again, I was successful with treating my own Reverse T3 hypothyroidism with T3-Only thyroid hormone replacement.
I have not suffered since.
I SHOULD'NT HAVE HAD TO DO THIS BY MYSELF.
ISN'T THAT WHAT DOCTORS ARE FOR?
I HAD GREAT HEALTH INSURANCE.
I SAW "THE BEST" DOCTORS IN LOS ANGELES.
I SPENT A FORTUNE ON DOCTORS AND SPECIALISTS AND NO ONE COULD HELP ME.
NOT ONE DOCTOR WAS ABLE TO HELP ME.
Millions of you feel the same way because this uninformed doctor problem is happening all over the world. Uninformed doctors are keeping thyroid patients sick and they have no clue how to fix this EASILY CORRECTABLE disease. Honestly, it is a very dumb tragedy.
I ended up doing so much research to prevent this tragedy for other people in the future that I ended up writing the #1 bestselling book The Paleo Thyroid Solution.
To help people even further, I developed an entire course to launch you into a life of vibrant health and well-being, and present you with true hope, encouragement, and a detailed plan to fix your thyroid issues!
I share everything I know with you - along with other experts in the field. This is one of my missions in life...getting you from sickness to health as fast as possible.
IF YOU HAVE NOT FIXED YOUR THYROID ISSUES YET - IT IS LIKELY DUE TO ONE (OR BOTH) OF THESE REASONS:
- You are dealing with an uninformed doctor, endocrinologist or practitioner who is clueless about how to solve it.
- YOU are uninformed about your disease and therefore cannot help yourself nor help your doctor practice medicine with you in order to fix it.
HOW I BECAME A THYROID EXPERT
After consulting with over two dozen endocrinologists, internal medicine specialists, and general practice MDs, my thyroid condition was only getting worse - and nothing from doctors resembled a solution, or even hope.
Exasperated and desperate, I took control of my own health and resolved two severe bouts of hypothyroidism on my own – including an acute Reverse T3 problem. Through a devoted paleo/primal lifestyle, intensive personal experimentation, and a radically modified approach to thyroid hormone replacement therapy…I went from fat, foggy, and fatigued – to fit, focused, and full of life!
WHEN THE THYROID IS OFF - EVERYTHING IS OFF
The thyroid is the master gland of the human body. The thyroid gland controls the metabolic rate of every organ in the body, from the production and regulation of sex hormones, adrenal hormones, body temperature, growth development, brain function, and heart rate, to every other element that keeps your body functioning. Inadequate thyroid hormones in the human body will ultimately contribute to a miserable existence, likely rampant with diseases and health problems.
HASHIMOTO'S SUCCESS STORY - CARA HAUN
Cara was mistreated with Synthroid (T4-only/Levothyroxine) for hypothyroidism by an uninformed endocrinologist for eight years, and during that time suffered from miscarriages, asthma, a variety of food and other rare allergies—along with weight gain, depression, and severe exhaustion.
THYROID CANCER SURVIVOR - CARRIE FORREST MBA, MPH
After thyroid cancer surgery, Carrie Forrest suffered at the hands of her uninformed endocrinologists until she found Elle Russ' book and Dr. Gary E. Foresman MD. She has been thriving ever since. Carrie is the founder of Clean Eating Kitchen, where she shares easy and nourishing recipes and resources. She is also the host of the Clean Eating for Women podcast, featuring interviews with health experts. Carrie’s work inspires women to take control over their health, with a focus on holistic and natural healing.
LISTEN TO A CLIP FROM THE COURSE
Brad Kearns is a New York Times Bestselling author and a health expert in paleo, ancestral, keto, and carnivore nutrition. Listen to a clip from his in-depth Paleo-Primal-Keto tutorial - exclusively available in The Ultimate Thyroid Course.
WHY YOU NEED TO TAKE CHARGE AND EDUCATE YOURSELF
Throughout my thyroid journey I came to realize that no one cares more about your health and wellbeing than you. This is why, in the event that you get diagnosed with a disease or health condition, it is critical to learn all that you can about the topic—because you might be able to help yourself by helping your doctor help you. An alarming number of doctors are uninformed (even thyroid specialists)!
It is called the “practice of medicine” for good reason… science and medicine evolve and change over time but unfortunately, uninformed doctors do not grow and change with it. When you dive deep into whatever is ailing you, often you can learn something that can help your doctor practice medicine with you and move beyond their shallow understanding of a medical topic.
Such is the case with thyroid conditions. There are too many doctors practicing outdated conventional thyroid wisdom, and as a result, hypothyroid patients are still suffering. Some patients lament, “I have been struggling with thyroid issues for 15 years!”
No one should ever struggle for years and years...because EVERY THYROID CONDITION IS FIXABLE.
Anyone struggling with thyroid issues for years is solely the result of being with a doctor who is uninformed about ordering the correct lab work, properly diagnosing and accurately assessing that lab work, and then treating the patient effectively and efficiently. You need to be informed in order to solve hypothyroidism, Hashimoto’s, Reverse T3 issues, post radioactive iodine treatment (RAI), post thyroidectomy (removal of the thyroid gland often due to thyroid cancer), and Graves disease (hyperthyroidism).
If I could go back in time...instead of wasting years suffering and spending thousands of dollars on uninformed doctors who couldn't help me, I wish I had the opportunity to spend a fraction of that money on educating myself. I would have been so much farther ahead and would have spent a lot less time suffering. I am thrilled to offer you the opportunity that I never had, with this in-depth course.
ARE YOU ONE OF THE 200+ MILLION PEOPLE WHO HAVE SYMPTOMS OF THYROID DYSFUNCTION?
I had all but three or four symptoms on the list below. Many symptoms are not visible to others. All too often - doctors, family members, and friends think these symptoms are in one’s head, somehow fabricated by a hypochondriac human mind. These symptoms are not only very real, they are rampant in people suffering from undiagnosed or mistreated hypothyroidism and thyroid disorders.
I was told nothing was wrong with my thyroid by several doctors - when I was seriously hypothyroid. I was misdiagnosed with PCOS, and I was mistreated and under-dosed on thyroid hormones...and other doctor horror stories. I have been HYPOthyroid and also HYPERthyroid so I know what both feel like.
Thankfully, I solved it for myself and then wrote a #1 bestselling book and helped thousands of people around the world do the same. I feel amazing with no hypothyroid symptoms. I have been taking thyroid hormone replacement for 16 years now.
LIST OF SYMPTOMS
• Cold hands/feet and generally being cold regardless of the weather or temperature
• Insidious weight gain
• Inability to lose weight no matter what you do
• Weak arms (Can be general weakness like not being able to hold something heavy for a long time and/or this might manifest as tendonitis or carpal tunnel syndrome.)
• Low energy and stamina
• Serious depression or general malaise (Aside from sadness and despair, hypo-depression sometimes manifests as the feeling of being paralyzed with lack of motivation and being unable to do anything about it, even though you know something is wrong with you. It’s like you just can’t seem to take action to help yourself.)
• Needing a nap every day
• Sluggish reflexes (I became very clumsy and would knock over everything and bump into everything, even though I am an extremely coordinated person in general.)
• Dry cracked skin (On heels, ankles, and sometimes it shows up on the inside edge of an index finger and looks like very dry, scaly, cracked skin.)
• Hair feels like a rubber band when touched or pulled (Yet it breaks easily.)
• Hair loss
• Loss of curliness in curly or wavy hair
• Inability to focus and concentrate (Extremely difficult to read, learn, or sustain mental focus, even while watching a film or a TV show. One has to reread paragraphs in order to retain the information. Someone could be talking to you and you can barely understand what they are saying and/or you instantly forget what they just said.)
• Mixing up words in speech (sort of like dyslexia of the mouth) and difficulty remembering words - not being able to speak properly or get the words out correctly.
• Lower/deeper voice or scratchy/raspy voice/clearing throat often
• Brain fog and forgetfulness
• Menstrual irregularities such as heavy bleeding, constant bleeding, uterine fibroids/polyps, polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), miserable and long-lasting PMS. Miscarriages or infertility
• Unhealthy cholesterol results
• Low body temperature
• Uncomfortable feeling in the throat/neck area (Feeling “choked up,” similar to when you are about to cry or when you feel like you can’t speak in a stressful situation, that “lump in your throat” feeling. Difficulty swallowing, constantly clearing one’s throat, and/ or not wanting clothing to cover or touch the neck.)
• Digestive problems (gas, abdominal bloating)
• Problems at work or the inability to function well at work
• Relationship issues with family/friends, romantic partners, and/ or colleagues, etc.
• Increased or uncontrollable cravings for sugar and carbohydrates
• Allergies (rare allergies are often related to untreated or mistreated Hashimoto’s)
• Messy handwriting (Issues with brain-hand-muscle dexterity can lead to messy handwriting; it feels hard to get the words from your brain through your hand onto the paper.)
• Heart palpitations (Especially when lying down, it feels as though your heart is pumping and thumping loud and strong in your chest and you are “aware” of your heartbeat like never before, and it feels scary. Often related to adrenals and/or low iron.)
• Restless legs, uncontrollable compulsion to continually readjust one’s legs (Feels like you cannot find a comfortable position)
• Swelling and inflammation
• Puffy eyes and face upon waking, and a general feeling of overall puffiness and bloat
• Myxedema (Swelling of the skin and underlying tissues is typical of patients hypothyroidism. Discoverable by visual assessment and not being able to pinch a miniscule bit of skin on the outside of your arms, near your shoulders. Instead one is only able to pinch a thick, large portion of skin.)
• Stomach fat and a growing “tire” around your waist (thyroid and adrenal related)
• Constant thirst - and water won’t quench it
• Feeling as if something wrong is happening to your brain, as if you are getting “dumb” and losing your cognitive abilities
• Anxiety attacks
If you are suffering from any of these hypothyroid symptoms - you owe it to yourself and your future to get educated and start taking charge of your own health journey.
WHAT YOU GET IN THE ULTIMATE THYROID COURSE...
17 modules and over 30 hours of content!
The most comprehensive thyroid course on the planet!
- A digital copy of my #1 bestselling book The Paleo Thyroid Solution where I step you through everything you need to make a start on your journey
- Detailed thyroid hormone dosing protocols and in-depth video tutorials on evaluating a variety of lab results.
- 1-hour tutorial with Gary E. Foresman MD on thyroid issues including thyroid hormone dosing, reverse T3 issues, Hashimoto's, TSH Suppression, and more.
- 2-hour tutorial with Gary E. Foresman MD on gut health and digestion and how to approach solving gut issues such as: SIBO, candida, leaky gut, infections, food sensitivities, microbiome imbalances, and much more.
- 1-hour tutorial with Gary E. Foresman MD on detoxification and how to tackle toxic overload whether it be heavy metals, mold, or others toxins.
- 1-hour tutorial from New York Times bestselling author Brad Kearns. Topics Covered: Primal-Paleo lifestyle and diet principles, fat-burning, insulin, glucose, cortisol/adrenals, KETO, exercise (From athletes to the sedentary), obesity, metabolic syndrome, insulin resistance, developing metabolic flexibility, and the benefits of the paleo/ancestral lifestyle.
- 90-Minute autoimmune tutorial with Palmer Kippola, author of Beat Autoimmune. Palmer cured herself of Multiple Sclerosis! She also has hypothyroidism and lives a vibrant, healthy life on NDT thyroid hormone replacement.
- 1-hour conversation with double-certified health coach Elizabeth Resnick on what to eat and how to make paleo-primal living easy and practical.
- 1-hour conversation with Barbara Diaz De Leon RN, PHC, CTNC on her Hashimoto's journey - from the depths of sickness to vibrant health coach.
- Over 6 hours of bonus audio: Thyroid success stories + various thyroid related topics including Low Dose Naltrexone, Perimenopause and Menopause, Hyperthyroidism/Graves Disease, and more!
- Guided healing meditation
- Quick Paleo-Primal Guide
- Access to private thyroid coaching sessions with Elle (only available to course participants) Current/previous clients excluded.
- Lifetime access
- Must be 18 years of age or older to purchase the course
- You can access the course on your computer and smartphone
What if I don't like the course? Can I get a refund?
What happens after I purchase the course? How do I gain access?
I am still unsure - where can I learn more?
What does lifetime access mean?
Can you guarantee results?
Do I have to become Paleo ?
Terms & Conditions
HOW IS THE COURSE DIFFERENT FROM MY BOOK?
While I shared as much as I could in my book, it was limited to a few hundred pages - offering a virtual course gave me unlimited room to delve into the nuances of thyroid disorders and provide hours of tutorials on treatment protocols, and more.
Feel free to buy a copy of my book prior to investing in the course
ONE FINAL WORD IF YOU HAVE A DOCTOR WHO FREAKS OUT ABOUT A SUPRESSED TSH
In The Ultimate Thyroid Course you will learn that a lot of patients on NDT, T4/T3 Combinations, or T3-only have doctors who see a suppressed TSH on labs and freak out and immediately reduce the patients dose. This is one of the biggest issues with uninformed doctors. A fully suppressed TSH often looks like a value of 0.01 on a TSH blood result.
Below is an excerpt from Dr. Gary E. Foresman MD regarding a SUPPRESSED TSH. I cannot even count the amount of times I have had to cut & paste the below section into emails, social media posts, etc., because it is one of the biggest failures of uninformed doctors. I am sharing the excerpt below so that you can share it with your doctor to help educate them.
The below applies to patients on a T4/T3 combo like compounded, synthetic, or Natural Desiccated Thyroid (NDT), or patients on T3-only. The following is not applicable for people on T4-only treatment like Synthroid/Levothyroxine.
“Studies from decades and decades ago indicated that a suppressed TSH might be an issue. What they used to do more than twenty-five years ago was give high doses of Synthroid (T4) to patients with the intention of suppressing their TSHs in order to shrink thyroid gland nodules. A very bad, outdated protocol that doctors no longer practice. At the time, they used such high doses of T4 that they were making some people chronically hyperthyroid and of course were seeing bone loss, arrhythmias, etc. The medical community stopped implementing that practice because of those outcomes. But unfortunately, as a result of that antiquated practice, there are still doctors who think that a suppressed TSH is dangerous to the patient.
All of the studies in the last few decades indicate that TSH suppression has no association with some of those feared results, like osteoporosis. Interestingly enough, my patients with the lowest TSH values have the best bone density scores. I have had patients move to another state, and their new doctor refuses to prescribe desiccated or compounded. And as soon as the doctor sees a suppressed TSH, the doctor freaks out and lowers the patient’s thyroid medication.
It’s an antiquated belief system based upon decades-old history of using suppressive thyroid hormone to shrink thyroid nodules. As a result, doctors are still afraid of suppressing TSH, even though the literature has shown for decades now that you can suppress the TSH with no metabolic consequences whatsoever. A suppressed TSH does not lead to heart failure, it does not lead to arrhythmia, and it does not cause osteoporosis." - Gary E. Foresman, MD